Looking for a job as Supply Chain Manager?
We restructured our operations department and created a new vacancy because we believe through change we will serve our customers even better.
For our Leeuwarden office we are searching for a
Supply Chain Manger
who will be responsible for our global supply chain.
As a member of the operations management team you are responsible for structuring the supply chain to ensure maximum customer satisfaction against minimum cost. With this focus you work in close cooperation with colleagues in our production facilities to make sure customers supply will be save, of high quality and on time.
Your mission is making the supply chain more customer focused. On your request our Sales & Marketing department provides customer data to make sure you have all the insides to reach CSK’s objectives. You set up the Supply Chain Strategy and engage your team to translate the strategy in excellent operations. This makes taking corrective actions almost unnecessary.
- develop, implement and manage a cost effective and efficient organization
- standardize working processes and systems
- set up plan for investment and maintenance of all logistic assets, equipment and resources
- manage and optimize order handling, delivery, distribution, logistics, warehousing, inventory and transport at optimal cost
- manager teams in The Netherlands and in Poland (needs some travel)
First of all: you know customers demand is leading in operations.
You have an outstanding knowledge of managing supply chain’s in high demanding organizations. You are an excellent people manager and you know how to engage your teams. Continuous improvement is your second nature.
Full match and live up to our five core values: entrepreneurial, open, together, responsible, authentic.
- a bachelor or master degree
- at least 8 years of experience in a high demanding supply chain organization
- you have at least five years of experience in managing teams
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
A key position within the supply chain of a healthy international oriented organization. The possibility to make a difference and improve our customer experience. An attractive salary in accordance with the weight of the position. A full-time job, 38-hour work week, 25 vacation days plus every 4 weeks 1 extra day.
Interested and applying
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Please press the apply-button and give us your motivation and upload your resume (we like PDF).
For questions about the position, please contact Eric Hottentot, Director Operations at +31 88 134 1500, or Thomas Bos, Recruiter on +31 6 22060878.