Looking for a job as Pilot Plant Technician?
Independent, quality and customer-minded? Heart for dairy and technology? To further strengthen our Service to Market team in Wageningen, we are looking for a Pilot Plant Operator
You are part of the Service to Market team. This team works on applications of cultures that are producred on customer demand.
As a Pilot Plant operator you will be producing starter cultures on a Pilot Plant scale. You are responsible for growing starter cultures and DSP (Downstream Processing). You use these starter cultures for the production of dairy products. You work closely with the Manager Service to Market to achieve qualitative and practically optimal solutions. Taste and structure are the most important factors.
You ensure the operations of the Pilot fermentation equipment from A to Z. In addition to producing starter cultures, you also produce dairy products such as yoghurt, curd, sour cream and fresh cheese on the predetermined parameters. These products will be analyzed, and you will be reporting the results.
You are also responsible for hygiene, safety and (simple) maintenance of the Pilot Plant facilities of CSK food enrichment in Wageningen.
- pilot scale fermentation of starter cultures;
- pilot scale production of dairy products and recipes;
- analyzing dairy products;
- to assess organoleptically;
- you are working with, and reporting to the Manager Service to Market.
You are responsible for the lab, this means responsible for hygiene, safety and (simple) maintenance of the Pilot Plant facilities.
For this interesting job we are looking for a person who is enthusiastic, involved, reliable and knowledgeable. CSK also considers it important that you are enterprising, dynamic and creative. Studies are carried out in multidisciplinary projects, which means that you add energy to the team and you communicate openly and directly.
- Bachelor degree in Microbiology or similar;
- knowledge of and experience with dairy production;
- knowledge of and experience with fermentation;
- recently graduated with relevant internship experience;
- besides English you also speak and write Dutch;
- full match with the core values of CSK: enterprising, open, together, responsible and authentic and shows this in practice.
We offer you a versatile position in an organization that is developing rapidly. You get the space for ideas and initiatives within an enthusiastic team. The salary is in accordance with the weight of the job. We also offer you a good package of additional conditions.
For questions about the position, you can contact Bert Hafkamp, Manager Service to Market on telephone number +31 58 2844242 or Thomas Bos, Recruiter on +31 6 22060878.